Monday 16 May 2016

Wednesday 18/05 LESSON

1. Complete Journal entry 2 (20 mins) -
 Reminder :  Journal entry 2, you are to use mainly 1.the sentences you constructed in class, 2. the 10 sentences you copied in your exercise book and 3. the connectors from the blog.

2. Answer sheet for homework - Complete translation task below with the help of the answer sheet.

Translate into French:
  • I have trouble eating because I have a sore stomach.
  • I sneeze all the time and I cough continually.
  • I suffer from asthma.
  • I am going to give you the needle.
  • I have a food intoxication.
  • I can stay in bed and watch TV.
  • I am so unhappy.

3. Grammar point: Present participle - Complete Present participle worksheet (available on Moodle)

(Stop at 5 mins within the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment